About This File
This is the actual µGFX library - the real deal!
The µGFX library is completely free, without any restrictions, for home, hobby & educational use. Please note that you have to purchase license in order to use µGFX in a commercial project or product. Note that these licenses are very affordable and can be purchased directly through our web store. You can find more information about commercial licenses and the available pricing options here: http://ugfx.org/pricing
You can also access the official Git repository if you like to use Git or make contributions via pull requests: https://git.ugfx.io/ugfx/ugfx
What's New in Version 2.4 See changelog
- Add missing stm32m3 cpu makefile option. Update doc to match.
- Added ability to compile ugfx as a single file. Simply compile src/gfx_mk.c
- Added GFXSINGLEMAKE=yes|no to the ugfx makefile to compile ugfx as a single file.
- New board STM32F746G-Discovery
- New gdisp driver STM32LTDC
- Better support for Raw32 platforms
- Renaming GFX_NO_OS_INIT to GFX_OS_NO_INIT
- New demo applications/combo
- Adding more font metrics (BaselineX and BaselineY)
- Adding gdispGetStringWidthCount()
- Implementing widget focusing. See gwinSetFocus() and gwinGetFocus()
- Adding TextEdit widget
- Added color to widget style for focused widgets
- Added GWIN_FOCUS_HIGHLIGHT_WIDTH as an option in the configuration file
- Added support for CMSIS RTOS
- Added support for KEIL RTX
- Replace all references to inline with a reference to GFXINLINE
- Added config option GFX_NO_INLINE to run off inlining of ugfx functions.
- Added word-wrapping support for gdispDrawStringBox() and gdispFillStringBox()
- Fixing issue in touchscreen calibration code
- Added GFX_OS_PRE_INIT_FUNCTION for early hardware initialization
- Added label rendering functions that allow to set text justification
- Fixing GTIMER for high clock rate devices
- Added GFX_COMPILER_KEIL and GFX_COMPILER_ARMCC macros
- With version 2.4: