About This File
This is the actual µGFX library - the real deal!
The µGFX library is completely free, without any restrictions, for home, hobby & educational use. Please note that you have to purchase license in order to use µGFX in a commercial project or product. Note that these licenses are very affordable and can be purchased directly through our web store. You can find more information about commercial licenses and the available pricing options here: http://ugfx.org/pricing
You can also access the official Git repository if you like to use Git or make contributions via pull requests: https://git.ugfx.io/ugfx/ugfx
What's New in Version 2.2 See changelog
- Added nested containers demo
- Revised GWIN redraw strategy
- Added generic framebuffer driver
- Added Linux-Framebuffer board definition
- Added FatFS support for GFILE
- Added gfileMount() and gfileUnmount()
- Added gfileSync()
- Added gwinDrawThickLine()
- Added support for eCos
- Added PCF8812 gdisp driver
- Added PCD8544 gdisp driver
- Added Raspberry Pi board support
- Added R61505U gdisp driver
- Fix threading issues in GEvent for callbacks
- Added geventEventComplete()
- Added support for the RawOS real time operating system
- Operating System initialisation is now optional
- Prevent mouse events going to obscured widgets
- Add GFILE support for file lists
- Add GFILE support for C strings as files
- Add GFILE support for PetitFS
- Added SPFD54124B GDISP driver by user shilow
- Added GWIN GL3D window type
- Generalised all GWIN events to use a common prefix structure.
- Improve memory usage for the GWIN Frame widget.
- Added transparent custom draws for GWIN containers and frame widgets
- Added image custom draws for GWIN containers and frame widgets
- Added GDRIVER infrastructure. Ported GDISP to use it.
- Added gdispDrawArcSectors() and gdispFillArcSectors().
- Ported GINPUT MOUSE to GDRIVER infrastructure.
- Mouse/Touch now support both pen and finger mode.
- gwinAttachMouse() is now handled automaticly.
- Added MAX11802 touch driver by user steved
- Added STM32F429i-Discovery board support
- Added DejaVuSans20 and DejaVuSans20_aa built-in fonts
- Added MatrixFloat2D and MatrixFixed2D operations to GMISC
- Added polygon drawing demo (with rotation, scaling and translation)
- With version 2.2: