About This File
This is the actual µGFX library - the real deal!
The µGFX library is completely free, without any restrictions, for home, hobby & educational use. Please note that you have to purchase license in order to use µGFX in a commercial project or product. Note that these licenses are very affordable and can be purchased directly through our web store. You can find more information about commercial licenses and the available pricing options here: http://ugfx.org/pricing
You can also access the official Git repository if you like to use Git or make contributions via pull requests: https://git.ugfx.io/ugfx/ugfx
What's New in Version 2.6 See changelog
- Fixed bug where the list item count wasn't decremented when an item was removed
- Added options GFILE_FATFS_EXTERNAL_LIB and GFILE_PETITFSFS_EXTERNAL_LIB
- Added FT6x06 driver
- Fixed issue in STM32F746G-Discovery board file that resulted in bad color reproduction
- Added gwinPrintg()
- Fixed sprintg() and related functions handling of NULL pointers.
- Fixed width calculation of gdispGDrawString() and gdispGFillString().
- Added QImage display driver.
- Added QWidget touch driver
- Added support for Qt as a GOS platform
- Added ability to set a parent for a win32 ugfx emulator window
- Added ability to inject mouse events for a Win32 ugfx emulator window
- Added ability to turn on and off mouse processing for a win32 ugfx emulator window
- Added ability to capture mouse events on the win32 ugfx emaultor window
- Fixed issue where children of (nested) containers were not properly handled when callin gwinRaise()
- Automatically close all open files in gfileDeinit()
- Added support for IAR and EDG compilers
- Fixed crash when loading GIF image without enough memory available
- Added games/minesweeper demo
- Added games/justget10 demo
- With version 2.6: