I met a problem In my project "Hello World "

leozhang

I use keil MDK 5.23 to build the project and my board is STM32F429 DISC.

I can build the demo successfully ,but when I try to make a "hello word " case ,I use uGFX-Studio to generate the code,and copy  to my project,unfortunately I met the error "..\widgetstyles.h(30): error:  #146: too many initializer values",why ?how can i work out?

hello.png.4ee4764709f5f507b35186ef7925d5cc.png

file.png.91f2226a2ed9d93b15a2bd39b9d4ec6a.png

build.thumb.png.25afaec42d428efa0630547c24991001.png

What version of the µGFX library are you using? Make sure that you're using the latest master branch from the official repository.

Also make sure that you're using the gfxconf.h contents that were generated by the studio. But keep in mind that the studio doesn't generate the GOS part of that configuration file so you'll have to add that yourself. Don't forget to make a clean build.

57 minutes ago, Joel Bodenmann said:

What version of the µGFX library are you using? Make sure that you're using the latest master branch from the official repository.

Also make sure that you're using the gfxconf.h contents that were generated by the studio. But keep in mind that the studio doesn't generate the GOS part of that configuration file so you'll have to add that yourself. Don't forget to make a clean build.

oh,I make the mistake that I use the old version.then I trying the latest library.

thanks Joel