Widget redraw and visibility

ForTest

It's hard to explain but i'll try..

In my project i perfrom many gwinSetText that writes on different labels updating values, for example a time clock

The refresh seems to be good but every 10-15 seconds i get a noisy "black refresh" on the widget

In attachment my ugfx configuration. Any idea why this happen?

The same thing happen if i put an image on another image and i perform gwinSetVisible action in way to switch betweeen images (like if it's a button)

Some times i get a black area on the image.

My project is a baremetal so there are not other threads and readrawing operations should be immediate.

My MCU is a K64F Cortex M4 at 120Mhz... i don't think i should have these problems.. what do you think it could be?

Thank you

gfxconf.h

Edited by ForTest

We've never heard of such behavior before. I'm not really sure what to tell you... There's nothing obviously wrong in your configuration file.
A couple of questions that might help to track down this issue:

• Is this "new" behavior or did you experience this issue since the first time you used µGFX?
  • Are you getting that behavior only on that specific platform or can you reproduce the same issue running your µGFX application in a Windows / Linux / OS X environment?
  • Are you updating the label/image contents in a loop or does this only happen when the user clicks something?
  • Is it worse when the user is clicking around more?
  • Is the time interval consistent?
  • Is it really just that widget area that gets blacked out or the entire screen / other portions too?
  • Is it a solid black?
  • Does the color change if you use a different widget style (different background color)?
  • Is it possible to reproduce the problem by creating a new, minimal test-case project?
  • Are there other things that stop working during that time?

I'm sorry that we can't tell you exactly what the issue is right now. We've never experienced this before.