Screen transition

madhu

Hi,

I would like to implement screen transition in my project that means I need to navigate form one window to other by clicking a button. I have gone through existing domes but I did not  find anything related to my requirement. Please help me if some knows how to do it.

Edited by madhu

Changing from one screen to another is done by using containers and then switching their visibility. You might want to use the µGFX-Studio for this, it allows you create display pages in the left "Display Pages" pane and it will generate the high-level code to change between them (namely guiShowPage()). If you need a real-life example you might want to have a look at the code of this example project which uses a button to change between two different display pages: 

As µGFX applications are fully portable you should be able to take the application code and run it on your own hardware or compiling it on Windows/Linux/OS X to give it a try.

When it comes to transitions: Currently µGFX doesn't provide a framework to handle animations. You'd have to code them yourself.

I hope that helps. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.

• 1 year later...