uGFX downloads failing

Guest Simon

Hi,

the Download page on ugfx.io gives an error and the git repository says:

simon@xxx:~$ git clone https://git.ugfx.io/uGFX/uGFX.git
Cloning into 'uGFX'...
remote: Counting objects: 25616, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (9742/9742), done.
error: RPC failed; curl 56 GnuTLS recv error (-110): The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
fatal: early EOF
fatal: index-pack failed

The zip and tar.gz links on the git page also fail.

Any chance of fixing them as I'd like to try out uGFX?

If you look closely you will see that this is a recv error. The most likely cause of this is a partially broken internet connection.

I know the uGFX servers are fine - I use them all the time successfully and I reside in Australia - the other side of the world to the uGFX servers.

This is most likely a problem with your internet connection. Try doing a traceroute to the uGFX server. Also check your MTU settings as small packets might be working giving the appearance of a working internet connection while large packets might be getting lost.

@inmarket something is wrong with the uGFX servers. The download page is offline.
Also I get the same error message trying to clone the repo.

Also when you go to the forums index you can see that you replied to this topic in the Developments and Feedback section. But when clicking on Developments and Feedback it shows that this topic has no replies...

Not a recv error then ;-)

The git front GUI is now working, git clone works and the tar.gz download works. The ZIP download still downloads a zero byte file.

Thanks