USB application and RAW32

Oshel

Hello,

I am currently trying to run USB FS MSC application with uGFX on STM32F746 discovery board. In the begining I was planning to use FreeRTOS but I couldn't get it working. After that I decided to run it without OS- and I still can not make it running. I am using application code from:

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32746G-Discovery\Applications\USB_Host\MSC_Standalone

Without gfxInit() function the USB driver is fully initialized. But when I try to run it with uGFX then the driver can not install pendrive and it fails at enumeration phase. Apparently the problem is uGFX's OS (when using GFX_USE_OS_RAW32) because when I comment out _gosInit() function then everything works fine (yes, I know it is not a good approach).

Do you maybe have some idea how to run it or how to resolve the problem?

Hi @Oshel,

There's not really much going on in _gosInit() for RAW32. I'm afraid there's not much that comes to mind. Unfortunately you have to get out the debugger and dive into it :( 
One thing though: Did you try this with disabling all modules so that gfxInit() really just invokes the GOS module?

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any specific questions - happy to help wherever we can!