SSD1352 driver implementation questions

uriy

I'm going to use uGFX for SSD1352. This LCD is not present in drivers list, there is SSD1351 but it's not same.

My driver implementation is almost working. I am able to show BMP on LCD, but colors are swapped at this time.

Biggest problem for me screen rotation. I have to rotate it for 180 degree. I found nothing about rotation in datasheet.

And as  I see uGFX doesn't support software rotation. I found only calls to hardware implementation of rotation in another LCD drivers.

Is there any helpful information to implement software rotation?

Thanks in advance!

On many controllers rotation is simply not possible due to hardware limitations even in software with everything becoming painfully slow. Although ugfx supports software rotation it still requires certain hardware capabilities.

In ugfx V3 we intend to broaden this capability to support rotation on just about any hardware. This however is not simple and requires a redesign of the entire gdisp module and the driver interface. 

In short, retrofitting generic rotation into ugfx V2 is just not possible. Some hardware support is required. When looking at your datasheet look for wording related to window direction or scan incrementing or wrapping direction. Most controllers support it in some manner, it usually comes down to whether bugs in the hardware make them usable e.g. see the Nokia6610GE8 driver for a list of some of the types of issues and workarounds.

I have another problem. Sometimes some pixels are lost. What can be reason of that?

In the attached video I refresh LCD each 1 second. It is white text on black background.

Same with BMP files. When I fill BMP there are some pixels from previous LCD content. Not all pixels are refreshed.

board_SSD1352.h

gdisp_lld_config.h

gdisp_lld_SSD1352.c

SSD1352.h

SSD1352.avi