Textedit bug

ronan_rt

There is another thread in the forum on a very similar issue. You will find a number of things to try in that thread. In summary it is likely to be a memory, stack or touch driver problem and very unlikely to be a textedit bug. You should be abke to find it by searching the forum. Unfortunately i can't look at the video as I am currently only able to get internet on my phone (not enough data capacity). I should be able to look around the 22nd if you haven't sorted it by then.

@inmarket, maybe the threat was my post..If wasnt, please point me the post. But anyway, about the memory: I tried to change the values of HEAP_SIZE like a lot! Nothing happened, still bug. I do think its a memory problem, but I couldnt find yet. This infos help you to solve my case?

Check if you are overflowing one of your stacks. That is the most likely cause of this sort of problem. 

Another test is to run the same program using the win32 or linux emulators. If it runs fine there you know the problem is definitely not in the text edit or your program. In that case it must be memory or stack or something similar - something that is runtime environment sensitive.