VirtualKeyboard Issue

ronan_rt

Hello folks!! Im trying to work with virtual keyboard and textedit. Im suppoused to click on a Textedit and show keyboard, click OFF the textedit and hide keyboard. Im doing some tests for two days with no success. There is no example or topics helping this question.

Can you help me out to do this stuff??

OBS: I was abble to do this on the EXAMPLE. But when I create some stuff like: click a button, change the screen, the keyboard never appear on the new screen.

And Btw. Is there any TEXTEDIT event to appear the keyboard only when I click on the textedit  box?

Edited by ronan_rt

Hello Ronan,

You have to control the visibility of the keyboard widget yourself. The GWIN module is a very small and efficient window manager that doesn't provide high level features like that as it's optimized for static GUIs. However, that doesn't mean that it can be done - you can do it and it's very simple, it's just something you have to handle in your own application code. We only provide the widgets, it's up to you to implement the actual behavior of them as that depends heavily on your GUI.