Building issue

AcOCrW

Hello @AcOCrW and welcome to the µGFX community!

You're not really giving us much information here. Please let us know what compiler and IDE you're using, what your target hardware is and so on. For the future, please attach a text file containing the entire compilation output if you have a build issue.
From the screenshot it appears that you're using Keil µVision with ARMCC. You're either not properly including the µGFX library into your Keil µVision project (please see this guide to learn how to do that) or you've selected the wrong operating system in the configuration file. Most likely you selected GFX_USE_OS_WIN32 which would be wrong. That setting refers to the operating system running on the target, not your host computer operating system that you're using to compile your application.

There's no need to send any form of bug report. Instead, please follow the advice/guide in my post above to resolve the issue. Without giving proper information about what you're trying to do, what you're using and the entire build log (like mentioned in my previous post, that is very important) there is nothing we can do for you.
Please also read the documentation on the configuration option that you changed. Depending on your setup (which you yet have to tell us), GFX_OS_USE_KEIL might be the wrong option.

We'd love to help you but you're currently not making it easy for us ;) 

Thank you, too. But despite all my experiments I could not run "Custom dial widget example". I want to make a speedometer and keep a record on sd card. Sd recording ok. But the gui is not okay. can you help me please. By the end of the project, I absolutely share in the forum. Thank you for your interest.

I did this project, but the processor arduino. I want to do it again with stm32f746. I expect support from you.

IMG_20170111_172905.jpg

Please read this very carefully:

1. We are happy to help you just as we are happy to help anybody else on this forum.
  2. Stop using custom fonts in your forum posts (colors, larger fonts, ...).
  3. Exactly tell us what problem you're having.
  4. Ask specific questions.
  5. Tell us what kind of system you're using (hardware, compiler, board, underlying system, IDE, ...).
  6. If you have build issues, attach a text file with your entire build log.
  7. Stop ignoring our instructions, this is literally the fourth time...

If you keep ignoring our instructions you leave us no choice but ignoring your posts.

Hello. I evaluate the proposal you give. I send you the project and the place I made the mistake. Of course your time is worthwhile. Thank you.

using ide : Keil v5

operating system : windows 10

Target : Speedometer with SD card recording via reading thermocouple.

Used processor : STM32F746NGHX ARM

Please let me know if there is any other work you want.
Thank you for your help

Dial_Witged.rar

Gui.c

Seup1.png

Seup2.png

Seup3.png

Seup4.png