Resistive Touch Integration

ronan_rt

ADS7843 / XPT2046TSC2046  /  UH7843 , STMPE811, STMPE610 and the MAX11802 are the classic resistive touchscreen controllers which are all supported by µGFX. Additionally we have the "ADC driver" which is a driver that can be used when the four wires of the resistive touchscreen panel are connected directly to the ADC peripheral of a microcontroller.

Is there something that you misunderstand or didn't you find something you were looking for?

It's correct that the RA8875 itself integrates a touchscreen controller. However, in many modules that one isn't used but a dedicated one instead. This also depends on whether you're using a parallel or serial interface to talk to the display controller. It's up to the manufacturer of the module that you're using and your own configuration.

Currently the µGFX library only provides the basic display driver for the RA8875 - not for the corresponding touchscreen. However, it works well and is easy to implemented. We implemented a complete RA8875 driver for a commercial customer project that implements both the touchscreen controller as well as the advanced hardware acceleration - it works very well. Unfortunately we're not allowed to put the driver into the public µGFX library.

Long story short: You have to write the driver yourself - but it's very easy as the interface of µGFX is very simple and there are tons of examples. Furthermore, we're happy to help if you have any questions. Alternatively, we can implement the driver for you as this is part of the services that we offer.

Just for my knowledge: how much will cost me for your full implementation of this driver? with full explanation and about 5 or 6 screens running? Its for my hardware based on STMF103CBT3 all communicated with SPI (touch and display). My project is control an AIR ANALYSER. The client get fed up with his PLC and decided to implement all in one (uC + TFT display).

I wanna know your price because I think you will programm this very faster than me and maybe (just maybe) I can pay your work.

If you want, You can put a price on a consulting too.

Edited by ronan_rt