Textedit access

Hello there,

I'm sorry but unfortunately I don't understand your question. Can you please try to rephrase your question?

In case of your question is how to convert the string/characters to actual numeric values: That is something you have to do yourself. That is not part of uGFX. The Textedit widget only provides you with an interface to enter text. Parsing the text into numeric values requires to know what kind of text is expected. Usually you'd use something like sscanf() to convert from text to numeric values.
Note that the GFILE module provides implementations of sscanf() called sscang() that you can use. This way you don't have to pull all the libc dependencies into your project. You can find an more information in the corresponding documentation: https://wiki.ugfx.io/index.php/GFILE#String_manipulation_.26_printing

Hi Joel

In textedit  widget we type every thing we want ,ok?

Now I want to write a code  that when user typed for an example 50 in textedit with virtual keyboard  (widget) and pressed "ok" button on screen ,it show another page.but the contents of textedit is important . for an example maybe user typed 40,so another page must appear. I want to access the content of text edit as a programmer who writes this code.i saw structure of textedit in textedit . c but I couldn't notice how should I access to content.

May you help ?