buttons not displayed at the same time

viji s

hi ,

I am new to ugfx. i have got the basic few codes running. I have created a screen with many widgets (i.e) buttons. but I am facing problem in fetching those all at a time . only one button shows up at a particular instant . And I am not even able to get the font written for that particular button. please, respond at the earliest.

thanks and regards

Hello and welcome to the community!

48 minutes ago, viji s said:

I have created a screen with many widgets (i.e) buttons. but I am facing problem in fetching those all at a time .

When you say that you can't show them at the same time, what do you have to do to make the others visible?
Can you please check that the gwinXxxCreate() functions return valid handles? If the create functions return null pointers that usually indicates that you don't have enough memory left (heap!) to create additional widgets. In that case you want to increase the heap size that you can configure in the configuration file.
Alternatively, you can always create all your objects statically and pass the corresponding object pointer as the first parameter to the create function.

51 minutes ago, viji s said:

And I am not even able to get the font written for that particular button.

Are you able to successfully open the font using gdispOpenFont() and draw with the opened font using gdispDrawString()?