Gaudio & GADC demo not compile!

Hi 

When I add files staff of GADC and Gaudio to my project  (demo example ) and select Keil rtx os, it gives me error that " gadc_lld_config.h" or "gaudio_record_config.h" could not open.

How can I find these files? 

You don't have any document about Gaudio and gadclldconfig in wiki documentation! 

The GADC module provides a high-level abstraction layer to the underlying hardware. Similar to the GDISP and the GINPUT module it requires drivers and board files. In order to use the GADC module you have to implement a matching driver/board file. The file gadc_lld_config.h is the driver configuration file analog to the gdisp_lld_conf.h of the GDISP drivers.
The compile error you're getting indicates that you either haven't provided a GADC driver.

The GADC driver interface is specified in /src/gadc/gadc_driver.h. It's also part of the API documentation: http://api.ugfx.io/group___g_a_d_c___driver.html

2 hours ago, 91321146 said:

Even play-vs1053 !it gives this error "gaudio_play _config.h " not open!

This error message indicates that you haven't included the GAUDIO driver in your project. Same as with the GADC one above. You need to include the drivers you want to use the same way as you include the display and touchscreen drivers.

The STM32F746G-Discovery board doesn't have a VS1053 audio codec (it's an external chip!) so you won't be able to run that demo at all. However, you can write a driver for the audio codec that is on that board and then you can use the GAUDIO module. Once you wrote the driver, you will be able to easily play sounds from flash, an SD-Card or any other source that is accessible via the GFILE module.

The same applies to the GADC module: The STM32F746G-Discovery board files don't include a driver for the GADC module. You can use it once you wrote the corresponding driver.

Feel free to open new forum topics if you have any questions on how to implement these drivers. We are happy to help where ever we can.

Yes, creating a custom widget is usually the best solution. There is a guide on the wiki explaining the process of creating a custom widget. You can take all the existing widgets as an example (they are all located in /src/gwin/). Creating a custom widget is not as hard as it might look at first glance. Others did it before you as well:

In the /demos/modules/gadc directory is a demo that shows the use of the GADC module on a Olimex AT91 board.

It also shows a custom widget to display the GADC output as an osciloscope.

In the /demos/modules/gaudio directory is a demo that shows a similar oscilloscope display using the gaudio recording input.