Include in Eclipse Automake Project (Yocto Linux)

David George

Hi all - just wondered if anyone had any experience adding uGFX to an Eclipse Automake project?

I'm using a Yocto ADT Toolchain. So its a cross-compile environment for a Yocto Linux custom BSP.

I'm nearly there, I have basically "included" my top gfx Makefile in a new 'GNUMakefile.in' file the gfx directory. But with no examples its a slow process.

Have tried the no-Makefile approach just adding gfx_mk.c etc but this doesn't seem right when there are perfectly good makefiles, and it created more build errors that I could list.

I have successfully build and run the normal 'gmake' command line uGFX demo on my BSP Board using the framebuffer driver :-)

Hello David and welcome to the community!

We ourselves never have used µGFX in an automake environment. Therefore, we can't provide you with any examples. Using the makefiles is definitely the better approach than the single-file-inclusion due to limitations in the latter.
It's definitely good to hear that you got it working! We would appreciate it if you could share your experience to help other users that might hit that challenge. Ideally, you could create a dedicated page for the "Using µGFX on..." page on the wiki.