Atollic truestudio "No file or directory found"

Kumar chaya

Hello,

I am new atollic truestudio. I am facing the above mentioned error despite the file being in that directory. I have attached the image for your reference. The strange thing is after I again rebuild the project, the error will occur in some other file. I have attached another image after rebuilding the project. Every time build it the error changes. I never faced this kind of issue. I'm stuck with this issue it would be great help for me if anyone is able resolve it. 

Thank you

Capture.PNG

cap.PNG

Most likely cause for this is that the include directories path is not correct. I am not sure how to specify these in your ide, probably in the compiler options. These end up as -I directives in the compiler arguments. 

The -I directives must include the directory containing those stm header files.

That screen needs to include the directory that has that stm header file.

Your start up file, your compiler is complaining that it doesn't understand the assembly language.

These are both problems relating to your ide and compiler. While we try to help here, we are not experts on those tools, we are ugfx experts. If the clues above don't help you, you will need to get help on a forum that understands your ide and compiler rather than here.

Yeah your right. Anyway thank you for your help. I know there is something wrong in the path but I'm getting exactly I'm going wrong. Moreover I have pulled these code from repository. These weren't coded by me. I believe as importing so many codes from repository into the single project I'm facing this issue.