Bug gdisp.c - undefined identifier MUTEX_EXIT;

Hi,

I'm new here so bear with me :)

I use Chibios in my project and I choose µgfx for my project:) Currently I thing I've catched two bugs. Can anyone check this?

The latest source:

https://bitbucket.org/Tectu/ugfx/src/96 ... ?at=master

line 1418 :

There is macro: MUTEX_EXIT(); I think there will be MUTEX_EXIT(g);

This bug also occurs release 2.0 from official site:

http://ugfx.org/images/resources/downlo ... ase-20.zip

gdisp.c line 1436. There is only MUTEX_EXIT; macro. Compiler show me error:

../../../../ugfx/src/gdisp/gdisp.c:1436:5: error: 'MUTEX_EXIT' undeclared (first use in this function)

../../../../ugfx/src/gdisp/gdisp.c:1436:5: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in

ofc if I change it to MUTEX_EXIT(g) compiler can compile code.

Currently I don't know if it's working but maybe today I code some demo for my project and start it:)

Hello cruz and welcome to the community!

Thank you very much for reporting this bug. That line is indeed wrong and I've already fixed it in the master. I'll backport it to the 2.0 release ASAP.

Personal hint: We'll release uGFX v2.1 this weekend. You probably don't want to start using the 2.0 release right now but directly stick to the master.

~ Tectu

That would be very appreciated. All sorts of bug reports or even just feedback helps us to improve the quality of the project.

Currently we are heavily searching for people who create demo projects or simply show us a link to their blog. We really need to fill up our demos section on the website.

~ Tectu