STM32F401RE+CubeMX+Eclipse+ILI9341

ollovein45

Hi. I'm trying to use your library in my project. I have a Nucleo F401RE board and a display ILI9341 (SPI connection). After integrating the library into a project, I have many errors. And I, as a novice programmer, do not quite understand what they are connected with. The instructions downloaded that I have to read those impulses using these functions. But I have a mistake that I can no longer fix.

Снимок.PNG

The first error is because you enabled the GDISP module but you haven't added any GDISP driver. To get started simply disable the GDISP module (and any other module!) in the µGFX configuration file (gfxconf.h).

The other errors are most likely indicating that you haven't enabled a GOS port. You need to specify the underlying system you're using in the configuration file.

The error is indicating that the compiler cannot find the GDISP driver's configuration file which is located in the driver's directory. I'm not an Eclipse expert but most likely you forgot to include the GDISP driver directory in your compiler/linker include path: https://wiki.ugfx.io/index.php/Using_Eclipse#Adding_driver_resources

Maybe @cpu20 can help.

• 2 weeks later...

In the last image you sent inidcates that you haven't correctly included the gdisp configuration file.
Adding files to be included in the build is done in the Properties window of your project. Go to: C/C++ General > Paths and Symbols > Includes
In that window you need to add all the folders that contain .h files that need to be included in your project for example the folder containing the "gdisp_lld_config.h".

Sorry for my late reply. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.