Custom widget with button lists.

Oshel

Hello,

I would like to ask about creation of the custom widget. The widget would consist of buttons which after pressed roll out other buttons/fields to edit. The other buttons (main ones) then would move under the rolled out list. Pictures in order 1-6 shows what I mean (I guess). I would like to ask how to do this? Should I create a custom widget? Or the container with containers? I have a problem with that "Button2" and "Button3" have to go under the list and I don't know where to start to deal with it. I don't want you to give me the solution of course, just a hint how would you do that in a simpliest way.

I couldn't paste the pictures ("There was a problem processing the uploaded file. Please contact us for assistance." error) so I paste the link to google drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wd1oXuc35P5LDGxkud8BcnYdMbj--QCO/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Oshel

Unfortunately I am unable to view the images as I am on my phone but based on your description both solutions would be possible.

My opinion is that creating this functionality using existing buttons, containers and window objects would probably be easier as all the low level stuff has already been handled - you only need to deal with the GUI animation.