Compiles but Runs With Errors

I have been trying ugfx for the first time and have had success in cross compiling for arm, but am seeing run time errors. I am trying to run ugfx on armv7 cortex a9 and followed the instructions for single file inclusion. The error messages at run time are usually "The display pixel format is not RGB" or "segmentation fault". I have also seen "The display is 32 no 16 bits per pixel". I have tried using both GFX_USE_OS_RAW32 and GFX_USE_OS_LINUX, both with GFX_USE_DISP, GDISP_NEED_VALIDATION, and GDISP_NEED_CLIP set to TRUE. With the linux board file I have tried board_framebuffer.h with GDISP_PIXELFORMAT_RGB888 and GDISP_PIXELFORMAT_RGB565 (It should be 565). With the RAW32 setup I tried the ugfx/drivers/gdisp/framebuffer/board_framebuffer.h file and modified the width and height for the correct screen resolution. One thing I wasn't sure of here was the "//TODO: Initialize your frame buffer device here" comment. My framebuffer is /dev/fb0 but I'm not sure how I indicate that here syntactically. I would be very grateful for any help. Thank you.