List Item Template Widget

Richard B.

I am playing with the uGFX studio and trying to layout the concept of a screen which I need to impement, where I need to have a list item control that is comprised of a few child controls to make up the user interface of the item.  I traditionally use more high level UX libraries like WPF and HTML, so I am at a bit of a loss here.

Has anyone been able to create this sort of widget to-date?

Hello Richard and welcome to the community!

µGFX provides different simple & well documented interface for creating custom widgets. Examples are available for download as well. However, unfortunately it's mostly industrial/customers that actually implement custom widgets. In fact, most applications only consist of custom rendering functions and custom widgets. The problem is that all of these projects are closed source and if we get the source it's protected by an NDA. Therefore, these types of widgets never make it to the downloads section or into the repository itself.
Our community member @Smd implementer a very nice list-based menu widget about three years ago. I'm not sure if that's available now. @Sting created a table widget and mentioned being busy working on a tree widget.

Other than that: You are welcomed to post any questions you have on this forum. We are happy to help wherever we can.