Joel Bodenmann

uGFX-Studio v0.20 - Beta

On 12/08/2019 at 15:58, Joel Bodenmann said:

Hi,

Thank you for the note. That's correct & intended behavior. The public beta phase of the µGFX-Studio is currently paused.

Hello , i'm new to µGFX, wondering if we can expect µGFX Studio available again any time soon ?

On 12/08/2019 at 15:58, Joel Bodenmann said:

Hi,

Thank you for the note. That's correct & intended behavior. The public beta phase of the µGFX-Studio is currently paused.

Hello , i'm new to µGFX, wondering if we can expect µGFX Studio available again any time soon ?

hi there was already a version in the download section. I used it to convert files into header files and include them into my project, there is this ugfx studio? i need it again

kind regards 

cheater

Edited by cheater

Hi,

I am very interested in getting Beta Access as I am preparing an lab for real-time programming languages for the summer term at my university.

Thanks in advance!

On 06/10/2017 at 09:51, Joel Bodenmann said:

This is the official thread for the currently running beta of the µGFX-Studio v0.20.

History
The µGFX-Studio v0.20 is a complete rewrite. Everything has been rewritten from scratch. There are quite a lot of fundamental changes compared to the earlier versions (v0.15 was the latest). Most notably, the new µGFX-Studio directly uses the µGFX library for any rendering. This means that the results shown on the virtual display inside of the µGFX-STudio is exactly the same as the result on the real hardware. Changes like that require a complete rewrite of the µGFX-Studio.

Registration
To get access to the new µGFX-Studio v0.20 beta, please drop me a private message and let us know why you think that you're a good participant of the new µGFX-Studio beta program.

Update cycle
We are now devoting a lot more resources to the development of the new µGFX-Studio. During the beta, we'll update on an irregular interval. Whenever there's something new or fixed we'll push an update and a forum post in this topic, so stay tuned!

FAQ

• µGFX-Studio v0.15 (and earlier) project files are not compatible.

Download
Once you were added to the µGFX-Studio beta program group you can download the µGFX-Studio from the download section:

Hi, why can not I download?

On 06/10/2017 at 14:51, Joel Bodenmann said:

This is the official thread for the currently running beta of the µGFX-Studio v0.20.

History
The µGFX-Studio v0.20 is a complete rewrite. Everything has been rewritten from scratch. There are quite a lot of fundamental changes compared to the earlier versions (v0.15 was the latest). Most notably, the new µGFX-Studio directly uses the µGFX library for any rendering. This means that the results shown on the virtual display inside of the µGFX-STudio is exactly the same as the result on the real hardware. Changes like that require a complete rewrite of the µGFX-Studio.

Registration
To get access to the new µGFX-Studio v0.20 beta, please drop me a private message and let us know why you think that you're a good participant of the new µGFX-Studio beta program.

Update cycle
We are now devoting a lot more resources to the development of the new µGFX-Studio. During the beta, we'll update on an irregular interval. Whenever there's something new or fixed we'll push an update and a forum post in this topic, so stay tuned!

FAQ

• µGFX-Studio v0.15 (and earlier) project files are not compatible.

Download
Once you were added to the µGFX-Studio beta program group you can download the µGFX-Studio from the download section: