Get ST7565 running

Mad River

The gray problem with eclipse is exactly that - a problem in eclipse  (not uGFX).

The function that you have displayed for switching the mirror in effect changes the initialisation sequence of the controller. We will look to make this a board level define for that driver.

15 hours ago, Mad River said:

In order to solve the mirrored display problem, I made a few modifications to the pixel drawing function of your library.

You should really stop doing modifications in the library itself all the time unless you know what you're doing. This way it will be very difficult to provide support in the future as you'll have a completely different set of code than everybody else. If you have questions or doubt I'd recommend you to ask first. Otherwise it's simply not worth for us spending our spare time finding out why you're having issues when we have to start with "please give us a complete list of changes that you made".
To clarify: I'm not saying that the µGFX library is perfect. It's far away from that and there are many known issues and most likely a lot more unknown ones. It just becomes impossible for us to provide support for a version that has tons of changes - some of which are wrong and some of which have huge impacts, even if they appear small.
In general we try as hard as possible to provide a library where no source code modifications are needed outside the per-project files such as the configuration files and board files. Unfortunately, there are some exceptions to this like the display initialization sequences but that's something that will be resolved by the next version of the library. But just changing internal code, especially if we tell you how to do it the correct way, is definitely the wrong approach that can and will lead to problems in the future. If you do have questions please just ask - we're always happy to help wherever we can. If we explained something and you feel like it's insufficient information - just tell us that you need a bit more explanation and we're happy to dive into every detail as needed :) 

Hi @Joel Bodenmann,

Seems like you don't read all the post:

In order to solve the mirrored display problem, I made a few modifications to the pixel drawing function of your library.

It worked, but I wasn't satisfied. // Because I don't want to change your code!

So, I started looking in the internet for a way to flip the content of the display through commands.
I found a function in another library that allows to flip the mirrored display using a command:

I already tested it here and it works perfectly without any modifications to your drawing pixel function.

I am using your library as it is. // In other words, without any modifications.

Anyway, everything is working now.

Thank you for the support.

I will test some more advanced features now.