Gae

Running the file .ugfx on STM32.

Hello @Gae and welcome to the µGFX community!

The *.ugfx file is just the project file that the µGFX-Studio itself uses. It's not the code that you can use on your STM32 yet. Simply open the project in the µGFX-Studio and generate the code (the green arrow in the toolbar). Then all the code gets generated that you can copy to your existing STM32 project.

Thanks Joel. 

Can you give me an example of a project on STM32 ?

Can you say me where to copy , in which folder of project , all the code generated by uGFX Studio ?

20 hours ago, Gae said:

Can you give me an example of a project on STM32?

You can find plenty on the internet. Also, ST provides about 2'000 examples themselves for different IDEs, different configurations, different underlying systems (eg. RTOS) and so on. Just grab an existing one and add µGFX to it.
Alternatively you can find a few ready-to-run projects in our demos section. For example, this bare-metal makefile based one: 

20 hours ago, Gae said:

Can you say me where to copy , in which folder of project , all the code generated by uGFX Studio ?

How you arrange the files in your STM32 project is up to you.
The µGFX-Studio shows a dialog once the code generation completed (after clicking the green arrow) that lets you choose whether you want to show the generated code in your file explorer.
All it does is putting the generated code into a directory named output inside your µGFX-Studio project directory.
Note that it's also possible to have post-generation scripts so you can automatically copy the files to your project every time you generated new code: 

You might be interest in this post from our community member @king2 where he explains how he setup his workflow to use the µGFX-Studio in a productive environment: