rqbh

uGFX-studio flash out on ubuntu16.04.1x64

uGFX-studio flash out on ubuntu16.04.1x64 when open an history project,

error msg is : Qt_5 version not defined in libQtGui5.so with ....

Edited by rqbh

I think I may have the same problem.   When I run uGFX-studio the first time, it basically works (rounded corners won't preview...missing round and sin functions ).

Anyway, after I save the .ufgx file, when I try and run uGFX-studio a second time and load the previous created .ugfx file, uGFX-studio crashes with the following:

/home/brd/Devel/ugfx_studio_0.15_linux/ugfx_studio/uGFX-Studio: relocation error: /home/brd/Devel/ugfx_studio_0.15_linux/ugfx_studio/uGFX-Studio: symbol _ZN10QJsonArray7detach2Ej, version Qt_5 not defined in file libQt5Core.so.5 with link time reference

So, I cannot edit an existing .ugfx project, only create new ones.

I am running Ubuntu 16.04.2.

On 22.2.2017 at 23:08, bigbrd said:

I just installed uGFX-studio 0.15 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS x64, including installing / updating all additional packages as propsed in the readme.txt file. However I made the same experience as bigbrd. Trying to reload a saved first design, uGFX-studio crashed with the error message:

rene@ubuntu:~/DevTools/ugfx_studio_0.15_linux$ sudo ./launch.sh
/home/rene/DevTools/ugfx_studio_0.15_linux/./ugfx_studio/uGFX-Studio: relocation error: /home/rene/DevTools/ugfx_studio_0.15_linux/./ugfx_studio/uGFX-Studio: symbol _ZN10QJsonArray7detach2Ej, version Qt_5 not defined in file libQt5Core.so.5 with link time reference

Is there a solution to this problem?

Regards
Rene

On 7/11/2017 at 21:33, Rene55 said:

Same results installing uGFX-studio 0.15 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x64, 

Is my assumption correct, that the error comes with the installation package ugfx_studio_0.15_linux.tar.gz?

If yes, by when will be a re-build that allows store /reload  .ugfx - files?

rene@ubuntu:~/DevTools/uGFX_Studio/ugfx_studio_0.15_linux$ ./launch.sh
/home/rene/DevTools/uGFX_Studio/ugfx_studio_0.15_linux/./ugfx_studio/uGFX-Studio: relocation error: /home/rene/DevTools/uGFX_Studio/ugfx_studio_0.15_linux/./ugfx_studio/uGFX-Studio: symbol _ZN10QJsonArray7detach2Ej, version Qt_5 not defined in file libQt5Core.so.5 with link time reference

Hello @Rene55 and welcome to the µGFX community!

We're not going to re-build the current version of the µGFX-Studio. The new one (v0.20, look at the blog) is currently being tested by a selected group of people. Once we received all their feedback we'll finalize the first public beta test. The new version will have so many benefits that we really don't want to spent another minute on the current version.