Sahsuvar

Progressbar guiconf.h changings

Hi
I have a problem with progressbar.

gfxconf.h

#define GWIN_NEED_PROGRESSBAR TRUE

my compiler couldn't find the variables that generated from the ugfx studio. Is there any other changes that I have to make.

thanks.

Progresbarproblem.jpg

Hi,

I moved this topic to the µGFX-Studio section of the forum.

Can you please give more information on the compiler and IDE that you are using? Also, is the progressbar working in the preview that you can generate in the µGFX-Studio (hitting the green preview button)?

I am using keil with armcc 

I am facing with these errors

*********gui.c(48): error:  #20: identifier "gwinProgressbarDraw_Std" is undefined
           wi.customDraw = gwinProgressbarDraw_Std;
*********gui.c(51): error:  #513: a value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "GHandle"
           ghProgressbar1 = gwinProgressbarCreate(0, &wi);

my gfxconf.h file these codes are exist,

#define GWIN_PROGRESSBAR_AUTO TRUE

As asked previously: Does it work with the preview built by the µGFX-Studio?

Also, can you please specify the version of the µGFX library that you are using and provide us with a minimal test-case that allows us reproducing the problem? Uploading a ZIP archive containing your µGFX-Studio project might also help us to track down the problem.

Thank you

I am also unable to simulate

W10 computer 

With my win7 computer I can run the preview generator but but This computer ı cant

same issue with this topic 

: ) there are two problems 

Please solve my problems : )

PS: have to add the ugfxlibrary to the file

Example.rar

ugfx studio.png

Can you please show us the "Preview Generator" dialog with the "Show Details" enabled?
The topic you linked contains the information on how to fix the issue. Make sure that you go to "Preferences -> Build" and select the "Built-In" toolchain as the default toolchain.

We checked your µGFX-Studio project and everything seems fine. It compiles without any errors. Please make sure that you make a clean-build (in Keil µVision) whenever you modify the configuration file.

C Compiler Options....
i686-pc-mingw32-gcc -c -ggdb -O0 -m32 -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -Wextra -Wstrict-prototypes -fverbose-asm -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -flto -MMD -MP -MF .build/dep/fakefile.o.d -I. -I/cygdrive/C/ugfx_studio_0.15_windows/ugfx_library -I/cygdrive/C/ugfx_studio_0.15_windows/ugfx_library/3rdparty/tinygl-0.4-ugfx/include -I/cygdrive/C/ugfx_studio_0.15_windows/ugfx_library/drivers/multiple/Win32 -I/cygdrive/C/ugfx_studio_0.15_windows/ugfx_library/drivers/gaudio/Win32 -DGDISP_SCREEN_WIDTH=489 -DGDISP_SCREEN_HEIGHT=272 -DGFX_USE_OS_WIN32=TRUE fakefile.c -o .build/obj/fakefile.o
Linker Options........
i686-pc-mingw32-gcc -m32 -Wl,--gc-sections -lgdi32 -lwinmm .build/obj/fakefile.o -o .build/preview.exe
Compiling gui.c
Compiling main.c
Compiling /cygdrive/C/ugfx_studio_0.15_windows/ugfx_library/src/gdisp/mcufont/mf_font.c
Linking .build/preview.exe

ok I have another issue I am not able to compile simulate

Your preview is definitely building correctly. It successfully compiles and links, there are no errors! What is the issue that you are experiencing? Don't you get an output window with your compilex µGFX application?
We downloaded the latest version available from the downloads section and we have no issues getting it working out of the box on a fresh Windows 10 machine.

That is definitely the wrong approach. The progressbar widget is supposed to be disabled by default.
If that change fixed your problem then this means that the configuration file (generated by the µGFX-Studio) didn't have GWIN_NEED_PROGRESSBAR set to TRUE.

We will investigate this issue.

gfxconf.h

gwinoptions.h

#ifndef GWIN_NEED_PROGRESSBAR
        #define GWIN_NEED_PROGRESSBAR    TRUE
    #endif

look well