Greg

uGFX-Studio OSX ----When----- ?

Hello Greg and welcome to the community!

The uGFX-Studio is designed to work on OS X. Last time I tried to compile and run on OS X was a couple of months ago (version 0.12 if I'm not mistaken) and it worked like a charm.
However, that was on the machine of a friend of mine. I don't own a Mac myself.
So to answer your question: The uGFX-Studio will be available for Mac OS X once someone is willing to throw some money in to buy me a Mac ;)

Well, we need a Mac ;)

It appears that a Mac-Mini is the cheapest option. It seems like there are models available at around 500 USD that fit our purpose. If someone (or multiple people of the community) would like to donate the Mac we will take care of the other costs.
If you'd prefer to discuss this in private, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

We appreciate your consideration.

I have no current need for OSX support but have donated out of gratitude for the Windows support already received.

I think that the more platforms supported, the better it will be for everyone.

Hopefully others agree. (hint, hint.)  ;-)

Thank you very much Greg, we appreciate your very generous support a lot!

The MacMini is on it's way and we'll release the µGFX-Studio 0.15 version that comes with a MacOS X version as soon as we have everything up and running. This shouldn't take longer than two weeks.

Just a short update: We managed to get the µGFX-Studio running on OS X and we managed to create a bundle of the entire thing. We'll do some more testing but so far everything seems rather promising. As soon as we're satisfied with it we'll release the new µGFX-Studio version that comes with an OS X version.

In the meantime we also updated the article that explains how to compile a µGFX application on OS X: http://wiki.ugfx.org/index.php/Mac_OS_X

Edit: The µGFX-Studio is now available with a Mac OS version. Thank you for making this possible, guys!