alex31

compilation error on generated code

As a trial, i wanted to begin by generating linux code. When i do so,

i have an error :

gos/gos_linux.h:18:23: fatal error: sys/types.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type

compilation terminated.

/home/alex/INSTALL/ugfx_studio_0.12_linux/ugfx_library/tools/gmake_scripts/compiler_gcc.mk:242: recipe for target '.build/obj/gui.o' failed

make: *** [.build/obj/gui.o] Error 1

is it a know problem ?

Thanks

Alexandre

At a minimum, make sure you have build-essential and gcc packages installed as the readme says.

I additionally had to install these packages on my 64-bit OS for the preview to compile.

libc6-dev-i386

xorg-dev

libx11-dev

libx11-dev:i386

build-essential and gcc packages installed as the readme says

Theses packages where installed

I additionally had to install these packages on my 64-bit OS for the preview to compile.

libc6-dev-i386

xorg-dev

libx11-dev

libx11-dev:i386

It definitively helps !

Now, it's compiling lot of stuff, still stopping on error after a while :

/tmp/garbling/garbling/preview/main.c:17: référence indéfinie vers « gdispGControl »

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

/home/alex/INSTALL/ugfx_studio_0.12_linux/ugfx_library/tools/gmake_scripts/compiler_gcc.mk:282: recipe for target '.build/preview' failed

make: *** [.build/preview] Error 1

thanks for the tips

Alexandre

Looks like GDISP_NEED_CONTROL is not set to TRUE in the generated configuration file (gfxconf.h) although it's used (eg. gdispSetBacklight(), gdispSetContrast(), gdispSetOrientation(), ... get called).

Can you please manually set it to TRUE and try to recompile? Note that you'll have to manually issue the compilation process as clicking the green arrow for the preview will re-generate all files and therefore overwrite your modified configuration file.

You can compile manually like this:

cd /path/to/your/project
cd preview
make -f preview_makefile.mk

If this fixed the problem then that's a bug in the code generation part of the studio. Can you please upload a ZIP of your entire uGFX-Studio project directory (keep the generated files in there so we can compare)?

~ Tectu