Chibistudio example

tronicgr

tectu:

no, at the moment no, but i must check some things, when is all functional i write here :)

dm13dv1b:

is not a problem, your code helped me much

some suggestion: add the ginput_lld_mouse_board.h on repository & make the path of the include in the gdisp_lld_SSD1289.c relative ;)

sorry, but i not understand this error from compiler, this happen if a clean project and after re-compile:

In file included from c:/ChibiStudio/chibios/ext/ugfx/drivers/gdisp/SSD1289/gdisp_lld_SSD1289.c:16:0:

c:/ChibiStudio/chibios/ext/ugfx/boards/addons/gdisp/board_SSD1289_stm32f4discovery.h:38:1: warning: missing initializer [-Wmissing-field-initializers]

c:/ChibiStudio/chibios/ext/ugfx/boards/addons/gdisp/board_SSD1289_stm32f4discovery.h:38:1: warning: (near initialization for 'pwmcfg.dier') [-Wmissing-field-initializers]

but at the end the binary are created

but when i try the program my lcd remain white (backlight) and nothing happen, maybe the connection writed in the read.me are not correct?

i checked all the cable and is all ok, and 'rem' all the lines that initialize other functions, now there are only ugfx function/initialization

where i can found hardware connection to display (i think on wiki)?

This is a 3rd party demo. This means that we (the µGFX developer) did not provide the demo/example project and therefore we don't know it.

In order for us to help you efficiently please open a new thread and provide us with all the information we need (Your hardware setup, your wiring, your board file and so on).

I'm sorry for this inconvenience but otherwise we'd have to digg through all the example projects that are out there and this costs us a lot of time. I hope that you understand.

~ Tectu