isaya

ugfx-studio windows 10 version expired

Hello, first sorry for my english. I recently update my system to windows 10, before I was in windows 8.1. I use ugfx-studio 0.7 witch work fine since I update my system to 10. Now with a fresh download of ugfx-studio and the lastest ugfx source I have this error : "This test version has expired. Please make sure that you download the latest available release of the uGFX-Studio." Thanks in advance and have a good day.

Isaya

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have uploaded a new version of the uGFX-Studio which should fix this problem. Can you please download the new build and let us know whether everything works for you?

Please note that this new version does not include any new features. We have an updated version of the uGFX-Studio ready but it relies on features built into a newer version of the uGFX-Studio itself which is not in the master branch yet.

~ Tectu

Hello! I have the same problem, the version of which I use the year gives the same error:  "This test version has expired. Please make sure that you download the latest available release of the uGFX-Studio". Downloaded version 0.15 from October 20, 2016 does not help, the error does not disappear. The same thing I see on another computer with Windows 7.

Sorry for my Bad English :)