Sign in to follow this  
Joel Bodenmann

uGFX-Studio Teaser

We have been working on the uGFX-Studio for a couple of weeks now and it is finally time to tell the world! We recorded this little teaser:

Please Tell us about your opinion. We are more than happy to hear any kind of feedback, criticism or feature requests.

~ Tectu

Hi all,

an important step towards a real professional GUI bundle. This will save us a lot of boring work arranging widgets on the target system.

Congrats and thanks for the great job you do!

Greetings

Wolf

Hi uGFX-Team,

Congratulations! That's really a step forward! I will definitely use it if the code generation works well.

Now, let's wait to see if everything behaves as it should... A teaser only is not enough to give a lot of feedback.

Just one tip: the day you'll launch uGFX-Studio, please, furnish a clear "How-to-use step-by-step guide" to save us some futile comments like "this is bullsh**" from people who were too dumb to use it correctly...

Regards,

macload1

Thank you very much for your good words, guys. We appreciate it a lot :)

A teaser only is not enough to give a lot of feedback.

I fully agree. Sadly the uGFX-Studio is still far from finished. The problem is that I wanted to do such a video already two months ago but whenever I finished some feature I feel like the next feature that comes to my mind should be there first as well. I decided to put out the video now to get some indirect pressure to release the first uGFX-Studio ASAP.

We think that it is not that bad if the first release does not include every possible feature yet as long as the provided features are useful & stable.

Just one tip: the day you'll launch uGFX-Studio, please, furnish a clear "How-to-use step-by-step guide" to save us some futile comments like "this is bullsh**" from people who were too dumb to use it correctly...

This is a good tip, we will definitely publish the "Getting Started"-Guide together with the first release.

~ Tectu

you were wrong! you show us the uGFX Studio and now we want it! :)

I will put up a registration form for the beta release in a few days. This tool needs a lot of testing and feedback before it is ready for the first release. To be honest I don't expect the very first official release within the next two months.

We'll see how things goes. The more community members help testing the tool the quicker we have the first version out :)

~ Tectu