The function is not implemented.

zhuantou215

Thank you for your help. My development board can only be displayed to this extent. I found that there were two functions I didn't implement. As shown below.

systemticks_t gfxSystemTicks(void)
{
   return SysTick->VAL;
}

systemticks_t gfxMillisecondsToTicks(delaytime_t ms)
{
    return ms;
}
What should I do to implement these two functions.I hope that good people can help me.

QQ图片20180412083242.jpg

Edited by zhuantou215

Those functions belong to the GOS module and are used to interface the underlying system that µGFX is running on. gfxSystemTicks() is supposed to return the current systick value. gfxMillisecondsToTicks() is supposed to convert the number of milliseconds passed as an argument to number of system ticks.

Those functions need to be implemented by the GOS port. All existing ports already have them implemented so if you're using an existing port like FreeRTOS, Linux, eCOS or anything else listed as supported you don't need to do anything. There are only two scenarios where you need to implement them yourself: You write a new port for a system that's not supported yet or you're  using the baremetal port (RAW32).

The API docs of those functions can be found here: https://api.ugfx.io/group___g_o_s.html
The documentation for the RAW32 implementation can be found here: https://wiki.ugfx.io/index.php/BareMetal

Thank you very much for your help. My board can work well.Now I want to achieve touch function, but I use demos/modules/ginput/keyboard every time. There are always the following mistakes:

..\..\Output\LCD.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol GKEYBOARDVMT_OnlyOne (referred from gfx_mk.o).

What is the reason for this?

Edited by zhuantou215