Operating system

We'll put together an official ready-to-run demo project as per your request. However, that might take a while. We're currently very busy with customer projects and getting the next release put together.
If this is for a time sensitive commercial projects I'd recommend you to contact us via e-mail regarding commercial support which would speed things up.

There's more to it than simply changing the used OS abstraction in the configuration file. You also have to disable Keil RTX, ensure that the package is no longer loaded and so on. Then, if there are still problems one has to debug the problem and so on. Unfortunately this is not a two minutes job.

We'd recommend you to create a new bare-metal "Hello World" (aka Blinking LED) project for the STM32F746G-Discovery board in Keil and then adding µGFX as per the step-by-step guide using the baremetal port instead of RTX.
The first thing you want to do if you're facing issues is debugging to figure out whether it's just halting somewhere or ending up in a hardfault or similar. You definitely want to make sure that the threading of the bare-metal port is working properly before you continue. You can do that by either manually creating two or three threads or by using the corresponding GOS demo.

We did a lot of tests on a multitude of different platforms and setups and the RAW32 (baremetal) port of µGFX 2.7 runs fine. Otherwise we wouldn't have released it if there would be a general problem with it.

We'll put together an official demo exactly for your specific setup but as mentioned that will take some time as we currently have a lot on our plate.

Our recommendation is that you start following the advice we give you. Unfortunately, just saying "doesn't work" all the time doesn't allow us to help you in an efficient way. Other than that you either have to wait until we have to the time to create a ready-to-run example project for you or contact us for commercial support.

Hi

In new master branch we have 3 flie (gos -x-threads-cortexm.....h)

How and where should I add thease files?should I rename them to *gos-x-threads*?or I should add them in my main.c? 

And in bare metal  template project in gfxconf.h there is *#define gfx-os-pre-init-function   Raw32os init*

That when I add this keil gives me error . ..

The new header files you can ignore. They are part of the internal working of the code.

In your code make sure you define GFX_CPU_CORTEX_M7_FP to TRUE and the new code will automatically be included when you are using raw32.

The GFX_OS_PREINIT_FUNCTION macro defines an optional name of a function that gfxInit() will call as part of its startup. This function could for example be used to initialise hardware. Using this enables the writing of main() functions that are ugfx only ie they contain no hardware specific code.

I took a look at your configuration file and there's nothing wrong with it.

20 hours ago, 91321146 said:

And in bare metal  template project in gfxconf.h there is *#define gfx-os-pre-init-function   Raw32os init*

GFX_OS_EXTRA_INIT_FUNCTION is documented here. All it does is allowing you to register a function that will be called before all the other things of the µGFX library get initialized when calling gfxInit().
Raw32OSInit() is a function defined in the board files for the STM32F746G-Discovery board that initializes the SDRAM and all other things required to run µGFX on that board without depending on any other things such as CubeHAL or similar. You don't need to use that if you have your own initialization functions. The function is there so we can run any demo on the STM32F746G-Discovery board without modifying the application code.