2.2" TFT LCD 320x240 (ILI9341 SPI)

shilow

Thank you very much for sharing your work! It will be reviewed and eventually included into the repository.

Why does the output only work in main()? Did you enable the MULTITHREAD macro?

One more question: Why do you directly access the registers of the SPI peripheral? You shouldn't mix the ChibiOS/RT HAL with your own implementation as this can cause problems.

~ Tectu

Thank you very much for sharing your work! It will be reviewed and eventually included into the repository.

Why does the output only work in main()? Did you enable the MULTITHREAD macro?

my knowledge does not allow this to determine.

possible problem in the stack size.

One more question: Why do you directly access the registers of the SPI peripheral? You shouldn't mix the ChibiOS/RT HAL with your own implementation as this can cause problems.

For proper output of commands/data on LSD, need hard synchronization of the CS, DC and outgoing data.

DMA mode used ChibiOS does not allow it.

Actually, I was able to do this using DMA, but the output baud LCD was very low.

Good and bad accessing the SPI registers directly.

On one hand it is operating system independent (a good thing for uGFX), but on the other hand that then makes it CPU specific.

I agree on your points but keep in mind that the driver does include ChibiOS/RT specific HAL functions such as palSetPadMode() in some other places. Whilst I fully agree to your points, I think keeping it consistent is more important.

~ Tectu