typical memory footprint

mstumpel

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me something about the memory footprint?

I need to build an application with a 320x240 display. It will run on an M0 based MCU.

I could nowhere find anything on RAM/ flash usage. Can anyone help me out here? 

Hello & welcome to the µGFX community!

The reason that you're not finding any information like this is because it's very difficult to provide them. The µGFX library has been designed to be lightweight as possible. Keeping resources down to a minimum is one of the main goals (like having a completely cross platform (agnostic) library)). Therefore, everything in µGFX is highly modular. At the highest level you will find that you can enable/disable entire modules. For example, if you don't have a touchscreen you can completely disable the GINPUT module. When you keep going further you'll see that you can individually enable/disable features, sub-features, sub-sub-features and so on.
There's A LOT that is being done prior to compilation by the preprocessor to throw out anything uneeded. Those optimizations don't only take the individual modules & features that have been enable/disable into account but also the used processor, used drivers and even the used compiler. Therefore, every build is completely unique and comparing resource usage across different platforms is extremely difficult and misleading.
We do have an internal spreadsheet which lists RAM usage of the individual objects of the µGFX library. However, we only provide that to customers which we are sure know how to everything works as misinterpreting these numbers is very easy.

We have several dozen customers & users that run µGFX on a Cortex-M0 CPU - some with a much higher resolution that what you're targeting. µGFX will definitely be able to run on you platform without any problems at all. We even provide Cortex-M0 specific optimization (see GFX_CPU macro in the configuration file).
The chosen display controller usually has a much bigger impact on performance than anything else. µGFX will always run at full throttle. Choosing the correct display controller and the correct interface is therefore crucial. However, which one the "correct one" is depends on the rest of the hardware and especially the application that will run on it.