Help with LCD Nokia 1616 Controller SPFD54124B

lucio

Hello everyone, I need help with the display of the 1616 nokia with the controller SPFD54124B, 
I have in my hands an arduino one Atmega 328p and I could not find in my searches a safe source that made the same work,
 I am a beginner and I do not have much experience, I'm open to suggestions and from now on I apologize for any errors.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/06/2018 at 16:46, lucio said:

Hello everyone, I need help with the display of the 1616 nokia with the controller SPFD54124B, 
I have in my hands an arduino one Atmega 328p and I could not find in my searches a safe source that made the same work,
 I am a beginner and I do not have much experience, I'm open to suggestions and from now on I apologize for any errors.

Google: arduino nokia 1616

first link: https://github.com/fire0shadow/Adafruit-SPFD54124B

https://github.com/fire0shadow/Adafruit-SPFD54124B/blob/master/examples/SPFD54124B.ino

Run it first. If everything is alright. then you can continue

Edited by pashamray

hi thanks for the return to this post, I have been trying for some time without success, I am Brazilian I do not know much about arduino and you can imagine the work of translating research and more research ... I find it difficult to find something about this lcd, had already tried this link file up but without success, tried again and again nothing works, it presents the following error when compiling ...

? \ Users \ User \ Documents \ Arduino \ libraries \ Adafruit-SPFD54124B-master / Adafruit_SPFD54124B.h: 85: 4: error: expected ';' at the end of the declaration

? \ Users \ user \ Documents \ Arduino \ libraries \ Adafruit-SPFD54124B-master / Adafruit_SPFD54124B.h: 85: 53: warning: ISO C ++ forbids declaration of 'Color565' with no type [-fpermissive]

uint16_t Color565 (uint8_t r, uint8_t g, uint8_t b);

^

? \ Users \ user \ Documents \ Arduino \ libraries \ Adafruit-SPFD54124B-master / Adafruit_SPFD54124B.h: 89: 3: error: expected unqualified-id before 'void'

void writeData (uint8_t c);

I managed to reduce the error until this, can someone help me

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 7), Placa:"Arduino Nano, ATmega328P"

In file included from C:\Users\usuario\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_131873\SPFD54124B.ino:3:0:

C:\Users\usuario\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit-SPFD54124B-master/Adafruit_SPFD54124B.h:94:2: error: expected unqualified-id before 'void'

void writeCommand(uint8_t c);

^

exit status 1
Erro compilando para a placa Arduino Nano

Este relatório teria mais informações com
"Mostrar a saida detalhada durante a compilação"
opção pode ser ativada em "Arquivo -> Preferências"

On 10/07/2018 at 18:31, inmarket said:

Você precisará entrar em contato com esse escritor de biblioteca ou um fórum do Arduino para obter suporte. Infelizmente, só podemos fornecer suporte para o uGFX.

so please help me to interact my arduino with your library, from what I saw she has support for this controller, I've read a lot about but I'm a layman and I'm lost please help me

On 12/07/2018 at 17:34, inmarket said:

Como o código a que você está se referindo não faz parte da biblioteca uGFX, mas sim de uma biblioteca de terceiros sem conexão com a uGFX, infelizmente não podemos ajudar com isso. Entre em contato com as pessoas sugeridas acima que possam ajudar.

I am requesting help with the uGFX library, I saw that it supports the SPFD54124B driver, please help me to inderagi it with the arduino.

• 3 weeks later...